Product name：High temperature resistant glass wool felt for Industry
Desc：Industrial high temperature glass woolUetersen industrial high temperature centrifugal glass wool products are made of natural quartz stone, dolomite, borax and other inorganic materials, in accordance with the requirements of a specific process formula p...
Industrial high temperature glass wool
Uetersen industrial high temperature centrifugal glass wool products are made of natural quartz stone, dolomite, borax and other inorganic materials, in accordance with the requirements of a specific process formula proportion mixture, after 1360℃ high temperature hot melt, with advanced centrifugal fiber technology into glass wool products.
Characteristics of high temperature glass wool:
1. High temperature resistance: Uetersen industrial high temperature glass wool has advanced production technology, professional production technology of strict quality control, the use of temperature can reach 538℃, fully meet the temperature requirements of high temperature system.
2. High hydrophobicity: Uetersen glass wool has high hydrophobicity, which can greatly reduce the possibility of thermal insulation performance and service life reduction caused by water vapor infiltration into glass wool.
3. Uniform fiber diameter fine toughness: Uetersen glass wool glass fiber diameter is far less than the national standard, uniform distribution, good thermal insulation performance.
4. High resilience: Uetersen glass wool has excellent resilience, the product can be restored to the design thickness.
5. Good tensile resistance: Uetersen products have stronger tensile resistance, ensuring that the fiber distribution is even after installation and use, and there will not be insufficient local thickness.
6. Anti-aging, durability: uniform slender, elastic glass fiber is closely connected with each other, avoiding the sharp decline in deformation accumulation and heat coefficient due to vibration after long-term use, Uetersen industrial high temperature glass wool has a longer service life than other thermal insulation materials.
7. Fire resistance: More than 90% of the raw materials of Uetersen glass wool are natural inorganic minerals, so it has excellent fire resistance and belongs to A1 class non-combustible material.
8. Non-corrosive: Uetersen glass wool is weakly alkaline, PH value is 7.5-8.0, non-corrosive and stable and durable product performance.
9. Environmental performance: Glass wool products have been officially confirmed not to be a possible carcinogen, nor will they pollute the environment.