Rock wool wall thin plastering system is a traditional, aesthetic and vital external wall insulation system. When used in conjunction with appropriate insulation solutions, thin plastered facades can also create an effective and durable weather-resistant barrier. Contemporary thin-plastered thermal insulation systems incorporate advanced scientific and technological achievements while maintaining an elegant appearance. All exterior wall moisture systems should meet the common requirements that they should be cold, wind, rain and fire resistant. Any exterior wall can meet these requirements if the right insulation is selected. In addition, using the right insulation materials can also bring considerable economic and environmental benefits. If good wall thermal insulation system, needed for the building heating energy consumption will be greatly reduced, thereby saving the energy cost, and can help to reduce emissions in the process of the original production So, in the whole life cycle of this structure, everyone can more truly feel and enjoy the warmth of the whole building, the calm and peace.
Uetersen Exterior wall insulation rock wool board (UTS series) features:
1. Excellent fire performance: fireproof rock wool material is not flammable, the melting temperature of Uetersen rock wool insulation material is particularly high, more than 1100° C, which can provide longer protection. Combined with plastering to create a fire-resistant facade.
2. Good thermal insulation effect: thermal conductivity of rock wool board is less than 0.039W /m.K; Thermal conductivity of rock wool belt is less than 0.044; Low thermal conductivity ensures good energy saving performance.
3. Low moisture absorption and high hydrophobic rate: in the natural state, lower moisture absorption rate, to ensure better thermal insulation performance; Higher hydrophobicity ensures consistent performance in wet or watery environments.
4. Excellent durability: specially optimized raw materials and formula, improve the durability of rock wool; Good dimensional stability of the product can avoid cracking at the joints of the insulation layer; Rock wool insulation material good hydrophobicity, to ensure the service life of the facade.
5. Sustainable development: Asbestos-free and meets EUCEB requirements. Does not contain environmentally harmful substances in REACH and ROHs. Does not support mildew and bacteria growth, healthy and environmental protection.
Rock wool board performance parameters: